“It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” – Mahatma Gandhi
Mothers are to be cherished, valued and praised every single day of our lives. But what about those days set aside to make them feel even more special and appreciated? Their essence in our lives are truly not to be underestimated.
Apart from getting her the best gifts from wherever and saying the words to her on a phone call, have you sent a heartfelt message? Have you truly shown her how you truly feel about her? Anyone can craft a perfect mother’s day message but no one can make her feel as important as you do.
Here are questions you need to answer to write the best mother’s day message to your mother, grandma or any special mother-like figure in your life.
- What was growing up like with her?
- What punishment were you constantly given because of your disobedience?
- What stories of hers do you enjoy the most?
- What have you learnt from your mom? Did she teach you a special recipe or is there a certain way she does certain things that you’ve never seen anyone do it like that?
- How does she “apologise” to you?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever gotten from her?
- What moment have you both shared that you still very nostalgic about?
- What is her special word of advise to you that’s very absurd?
- What is her special word of advise that you cherish till now?
- What meal of hers do you enjoy the most?
- What are the things you want to thank God about on her behalf?
- What situation have you found yourself in and you knew your mom could have handled it better?
- Have you reminded her of how important she is to your being?
- Have you told her about how much you truly feel about her?
- What will you like to do for her but you haven’t gotten the funds to?
- Pray for her.
Feeling like Shakespeare yet? Make a shout out to her via this blog post click hereShare This Post: There is love in sharing😊🧡 , if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!