As an undergraduate or even a postgraduate in Nigeria, there are tons of scholarships you can apply for to study conveniently at home or abroad.
If you have been on the lookout for scholarship and internship opportunities as a Nigerian student and graduate, then you’re in the right place, for the Trybe City has provided the needed articles just to keep you informed.
A good number of these scholarship opportunities are currently available in 2022. We would talk about one of these internship opportunities below, as well as, how to qualify for it.
THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION (WTO) INTERNSHIPS.
The World Trade Organization, an intergovernmental organization that regulates international trade is the largest international economic organization in the world.
Under the directorship of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the World Trade Organization (WTO) Internships have opened applications for qualified graduates all over the world for the year 2022.
1. Host Country: Switzerland
2. Category: Internships
3. Eligible Countries: All Countries
4. Reward: $1860 Monthly Stipend
5. Deadline: Not Specified.
To qualify for the application for the World Trade Organization Internship opportunity, one must:
1. Be a citizen of a WTO member state or a country or customs territory engaged in accession negotiations
2. Have completed his/her undergraduate studies in a relevant discipline and have completed at least one year of his/her postgraduate studies.
3. Be at least 21 years old and at most 30 years old during the period of the internship.
INTERNSHIP DURATION AND REWARD
1. The Internship period will be up to a maximum of six months.
2. Interns receive a daily allowance of CHF 60 ($1860 Monthly Stipend). Travel expenses to and from Geneva cannot be paid by the WTO, and such travel is not covered by the Organization’s insurance.
3. Medical health insurance coverage is mandatory in Switzerland, and interns are responsible for organizing their health insurance prior to commencing their internship at the WTO.
4. Interns may nevertheless apply for any external vacancies.
METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Candidates that have the right qualifications for the internship, should submit their applications through the WTO external jobs platform.
Note: The deadline is not specified and only candidates selected for the interview would be contacted.
Source: Scholarship Region
For more information, check:
https://wto.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/ExternalShare This Post: There is love in sharing😊🧡 , if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!
Leave a Comment