Young Entrepreneurship Empowerment Program(YEEP) scholarship program 2022 is open to undergraduates and graduates who are young African entrepreneurs!
YEEP is a Youth Innovation Internship Program under Eenovators Limited which aims to equip youths in the engineering field with energy skills and experience. They aim to transform young African entrepreneurs into business leaders who would help in the transformation of nations’ economies.
Host: Youth Entrepreneurship Program For Young Africans.
Eligible Countries: African Countries.
Reward: Mentorship, Funding, Skill Acquisition, Job Opportunities.
Deadline: Not specified.
YEEP 2022 scholarship program aims at empowering young entrepreneurs for youths between the ages of 19-40. The program prioritizes enterprises that work on initiative products and ideas. Successful candidates will learn entrepreneurship basics and be equipped with entrepreneurship skills through the mentorship program. They will be awarded a business management certificate at the end of the program.
• Applicants must meet the below requirements.
• Must be between 18-40 years old.
• Must lead an organization or an enterprise.
• Must be capable to present and defend their business proposals to potential investors and must be passionate about the proposed business.
See Also : 10 Places To Meet Your Soulmate At UI
• Business networking opportunities with young and skilled entrepreneurs.
• Skill acquisition.
• Funding and adequate mentorship.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here.