The Michael Taiwo Scholarship aims to provide prospective applicants to universities abroad with financial aid to enroll for proficiency standard test scores required to study in the USA, UK, and many other European and Australian countries.
The Michael Taiwo Scholarships also provide mentoring for motivated and bright students from poor societies to pursue world-class graduate education.
- Host: Michael Taiwo Foundation
- Category: Postgraduates Scholarships | Masters Scholarship | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: GRE + GMAT fees
- TOEFL + Application fees
- Deadline: September 9, 2022
The Michael Taiwo Foundation are currently preparing for the 2022 Michael Taiwo Graduate School Application Scholarships. This will open at 8:00AM PST on August 31 st , 2022 and close at 8:00AM PST on September 9th , 2022.
All candidates were encouraged to apply, regardless of their GPA, because we consider each application from a holistic view. That said, last year, most candidates who eventually won the MT Scholarships have GPA that put them in the First-Class/Distinction range.
- The scholarship award is open to ALL recent graduates from a university, regardless of their course of study. Also, final year students are eligible to apply.
- Ideal candidates have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 in a 5-point system (or equivalent CGPA if not based on a 5-point scale) or, in the case of final year students, have such CGPA as at end of the penultimate year.
- That said, an application is considered holistically and hence, all eligible candidates are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Mentoring by world-class professionals
- Payment of registration fees for several candidates for GRE, GMAT and/or TOEFL and school application fees.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statements (Essays)
- Academic CV
- Letters of Recommendation
Method of Application
- The 2022 application window will run from 8:00AM PST August 31st to 8:00AM PST September 9th.
- Note that academic transcripts will be requested and verified before any award is made.
Deadline: September 9, 2022