Applications are invited from individuals across the University of Lagos community and general public, recent graduates and Tech-Enthusiasts.
- Host: University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Training | Mentorship | Networking
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Design Studio hereby announces openings for its 2022 Summer Internship Programme.
The RICE360 annual summer internship is focused on mobilizing teams to work towards impacting global health through collaborative team-based projects, interns in collaboration with mentors representing diverse range of Global Health expertise will utilize the engineering design process to explore Healthcare solutions.
Applicants should have experiences in one or more of the following will
- Rapid Prototyping with 3D Printer,
- Laser Cutting,
- Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM),
- Electronic Circuit Designs,
- I.C.T. and AI Solutions Development,
- Mechanical Fabrication, Project Management etc.
- Healthcare Innovation experience,
- Flair for technology-based innovation,
- Creativity Acumen,
- Critical thinking and Problem-solving mentality
- Business orientation and start-up development,
- Marketing and idea pitching concepts,
- Customer engagement and interactions, e. t. c.
To be considered for the RICE360 Internship, you must:
- Be a student of the University of Lagos or student of any Nigerian university
- Be available on full-time basis from October to November 2022
- Have experienced in one or more of Technical, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- The program rewards include training, mentorship, networking, certification, and more.