Applications are invited from Young Nigerian Graduates for the 2022 Airtel Young Leaders Programme.
Airtel Networks Limited is a leading mobile telecommunications company in Nigeria with 26.8% mobile telephone market share and 46.8 million subscribers.
- Host: Airtel Nigeria
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Training | Networking | Salary
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
Every great story begins with the right move. “Break the mold and go for Gold” as you apply for the Airtel Young Leadership programme
The Young Leadership Programme is open to young graduates with 0–3 years of work experience, post-NYSC with good leadership qualities, communication skills, and the ability to work with others.
To be considered for the Programme, you must:
- Be a Nigerian graduate
- Have 0-3 years of working experience
- Have completed NYSC
- Have leadership qualities
- Have at least 5 credits in O’level
- The programme provides the opportunity for graduates to meet like minds, network, and gain experience
- The programme offers training to successful applicants and many more benefits
Leave a Comment