Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) is an innovative platform for resource mobilization.
It was primarily established to supplement efforts to mitigate the adverse economic effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on Nigerians by supporting vulnerable members of the population, strengthening the country’s healthcare system and reskilling the Nigerian workforce for a post-pandemic world.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 Graduate Internship at Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF).
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Apply your knowledge of finance to real-world financial modelling, analysis, and reporting with our experienced finance partners. Our organization is dedicated to providing you with valuable learning opportunities as you share your ideas and creativity with the team.
- Payroll administration and remittances
- Assist with financial modeling
- Process all statutory remittances
- Provide general accounting support
- Help with accounts receivable management
- Provide support for the annual budgeting process
- Assist with statistical analysis and other special projects
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packets for management
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Finance, Accounting, or related major (B.SC or HND)
- Previous experience in payroll and remittances
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Renumeration: NGN100,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Leave a Comment