University of La Verne offers a renewable scholarship for international students to study in California, USA.
The University of La Verne will offer two $31,000 per year scholarships in each of the six available academic programs.
The University of La Verne is ranked in four categories in the U.S. News & World Report rankings for Best Online Programs. Those are Online Bachelor’s Programs, Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans, Best Online Bachelor’s in Business Programs, and Best Online MBA Programs.
- Host Country: USA
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $31,000 per year
- Deadline: February 1, 2023
Scholarships are renewable annually up to four years of undergraduate study based on the student’s academic progress and participation in their performance scholarship area. Students are strongly encouraged to apply for state and federal financial aid in addition to this scholarship.
The scholarships are available in each of the six areas of visual and performing arts:
- Communications (film and television production)
- Music (voice or instrument)
- Rhetoric and Communication Studies (debate)
- Studio Art (any media)
- Theatre (performance or design)
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Be a fully admitted graduating high school seniors
- Apply under one performance area
- Set up your admission portal before having access to the Supplemental Application
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run for the maximum of 4 years
- Successful applicants receive $31,000 per year ($124,000 total for 4 years)
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Performance Scholarship Recommendation (to be obtained via the school portal)
- One-page resume (detailing your work related to the performance scholarship area for which you are applying)
Method of Application
Each department and/or the Dean’s Office will notify applicants of the interview and selection process by mid-February 2023.
Applicants should only apply under one performance area.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.
Deadline: February 1, 2023