Sonia Foods Industries, with headquarters in Ibafo is one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers.
The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products namely; Sonia Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Sonia Margarine, Sonia Yeast, Sonia Dough Improver, Sonia Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink.
Applications are currently being accepted from interested and qualified candidate to apply for the available job vacancy at Sonia Foods Industries Ltd.u
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
We are looking for an Experienced Trade Marketing Executive to drive the success of the company’s effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
An ideal candidate is an exemplary team leader, is very strategic, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
- Play a key role in achieving company sales target & category growth through developing & implementing BTL strategies within brands guidelines as well as customers’ & shoppers’ expectations
- Drive & facilitate smooth and effective implementation of brand plans (pricing, trade marketing, ROI analysis, margins)
- Develop and implement strategic, tactical creative plans to drive sales and ensure brand growth through various marketing and trade marketing plans, adding value to assigned brands
- Review marketing plan and activities with Sales team to evaluate effectiveness and execution of brand targets (distribution and trade marketing activities) and implement methods that will result in greater or heightened efficiency
- Assist, support and organize trade fairs, promotions, events, and roadshows
- Prepare trade promotion plans with main customer
- Coordinate communication of price, product, and pack changes.
- Develop, supervise and improvise procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Head responsibility to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution.
- Develop new and consolidate existing relationships with business partners/suppliers and trade partners
- Assist in preparation and negotiation of proposals for contracts.
Qualifications And Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least B.Sc., HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent
- 5–8 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry or brand management/trade marketing
- Good team player, able to work with colleagues at all levels to achieve business objectives
- Possess Business Acumen
- Embrace Responsibilities
- Self-motivated, Proactive, and Results-Oriented.
- Candidates residing close to the location are preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 15, 2022Share This Post: There is love in sharing😊🧡 , if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!