Ikeja Electric Plc is the largest Nigerian power distribution company. It is based in Ikeja, capital of the state of Lagos. The company emerged on November 1, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, provides vast opportunities for career development, great work environment, professional development and competitive remuneration.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for IKEDC Graduate Programme 2022.
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of August 2022
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Demonstrate awareness, knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety practices
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as an effective team member
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email