The Lagos State University Consult Limited and the Lagos State University Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) are looking for qualified candidates to join their Certificate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
LASU Certificate Programmes
- Bread Making and Confectionary
- Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) Installation
- Computer Networking
- Fish Breeding
- Medicinal Plant
- Metal Fabrication
- Photography/Image Editing/Videography
- Proficiency in Communication Skills
- Python Programming
- Safety and Crime Management
- Snail and Grasscutter Breeding
- Solar Inverter Installation and Repair
- Transport and Logistics
- Web Development
- Small Business Start-Up
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Educational Management
- Environmental Management
- Government Administration
- Leadership and Management
- Production Management
- Project Management
- Road Traffic Management
- Help Desk and Support Services
- Strategic Financial Management
- Warehousing and Supply Chain Management
LASU Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements & Duration
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level)/NABTEB or its equivalent with Credit passes in English Language and any two relevant subjects.
- Mature Candidates with related experience
- Candidates awaiting Results in the current year of application
- Holders of OND/HND/B.Sc./B.A./B.Ed./B.Tech. or its equivalent are eligible to apply
- Mature Candidates with more than two (2) years of related experience
Duration: Three (3) months
How to Apply for LASU Certificate Programmes Admission Form
- Candidates are to visit odlri.lasu.edu.ng for details about the programme of choice.
- Then proceed to make payment for the application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) for Certificate Programmes or Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000) for Diploma Programmes and then proceed to complete the application form.
- Successful Candidates will be contacted through their submitted email addresses.
Screening: Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
Mode of Teaching and Learning: All academic activities are going to be blended learning with 70% online classes and 30% physical classes with a prompt and accurate delivery system, including workshops.
Enquiries: For further enquiries, applicants may call any of these helplines 08188171278 or 08162112196 OR send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]
Disclaimer: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account OR through other means aside from the one above does that to his/her own disadvantage.
Deadline: All completed application forms are to be filled and submitted online on or before 21st October 2022.Share This Post: There is love in sharing😊🧡 , if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!
Leave a Comment