Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, the General overseer of the redeemed christian church of God, lost his son, Dare adeboye, on May 4 2021. It was a very sad time for the pastor, his family and the church, and until he broke his silence on Friday, he had not said anything, about the pain him and his family went through, because of the death of his son.
- Read more on:Essential Tips On How To Stay Healthy During Ramadan
- Incase you missed it:The Moon Among The Stars
Pastor Dare Adeboye (the third child of Pastor and Pastor Mrs Adeboye), was just about to clock 43 before he died. He was based in Akwa ibom with his family, and was the assistant pastor in charge of the youth region 35. Pastor Dare Adeboye died in his sleep, and was survived by his wife, his three other siblings, and his parents.
Read more on:Trybe Citizens’ Choice: The Best Cafeteria At University Of Ibadan
On Friday, the 1st of April, 2022, The redeemed christian church of God, held their monthly holy ghost service, and as Pastor adeboye was taking the sermon, he made mention of his Son’s death. Pastor adeboye said it was a very hard time for him and his family, and that he wasn’t taking it well, until he spoke with one of his spiritual daughters, who told him to let God take control. Pastor adeboye said, that was when things became better for him .
May his soul rest in peace and may the Lord console his family.
- Read on:Nigerian Nominees For The 64th Grammy Award
- History Made As Yahaya Bello Appoints MKO Abiola’s Daughter As Campaign Director General
- UPDATE ON ASUU’S 16TH STRIKE SINCE NIGERIA’S DEMOCRACY
- IS KADUNA NOW A DEFENSELESS STATE?
Leave a Comment